Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Hair



I took a poll last month: Grow Owen's hair out or cut it.

Grow it out won...by a landslide. His hair is curly when it is long...so his uncle wanted to relive his glory days through Owen's long hair. It is getting really long and fluffy! Not sure when we will cut it. I guess when people start asking how old our little girl is.

Adoption update: I talked to our adoption counselor today. She is sending our dossier to the US Embassy - Burkina Faso on Monday. I didn't know this, but they can process our dossier and send it to country for processing...and even possibly identify a baby for us. They just can't officially refer a baby to us until our paperwork has passed through immigration. And that takes forever.

1 comment:

Aunt Wendy said...

You cannot cut the hair!! I am having the same issue with Carsen's hair. He does not have the same curls as Owen. They are manly and give him personality!! Love you all!!