
We ate the usual. Turkey, Kim's homemade stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, orange-cottage cheese dessert, Kim's homemade applecrisp, roles...I think I am on my third meal of left overs. We finally finished off the stuffing today at lunch.
Like last year we did the Turkey Trot. A Thanksgiving morning run along the Columbia River benefiting the Red Cross. The weather was cold, but tolerable. I just remembered that I have everyone's t-shirt in the back of the van. Kim came in first...that is what she tells us anyways.
I got a new camera for Christmas. It was delivered today. So an early present. And, I love it. It is a digital SLR. It makes the best sound when it takes a picture. I could click it all day long. The pictures it takes are amazing. I was messing around with it while Owen was taking a bath tonight.
We bought and put up our tree today. Only the lights made it on. The ornaments will have to come tomorrow.

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great.
3 comments:
Owen's hair is looking sooooo cute! Hopefully with the new camera we will be seeing more frequent updates on the blog! I missed everyone during Thanksgiving...although if I would have been there Kim wouldn't have gotten 1st in the Turkey Trot.
Tanya you and Owen look fabulous in this photo.
I've been meaning to check out your blog since you sent me the address. Looks like a great Thanksgiving! Owen is getting so big. Looking good all around. Hope to catch up with you soon.
Post a Comment